Monday, February 5, 2007

Getting Cozy on the Public Transportation

Today was a sleepy Monday. I didn’t even bother to bring a book with me on my 1 ½ hour commute…because the moment I sat down in the metro, I was asleep. I woke up periodically and vaguely realized that my head was resting on some woman’s arm. Then I would nod off again. It was kind of her not to get mad. Or maybe she did and I was too comatose to notice. Towards the end of the ride, I noticed that the person on my other side was leaning on me. Did I care? Not a bit! It was a very cozy ride.

At the end of the day, I was heading into the metro again. A little boy got confused going down the stairs and grabbed my leg for some extra balance. His mom scolded him, but I thought it was cute.

Sometimes I think I waste too much time on public transportation…but then I think, nah, it makes life more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...