Friday, April 27, 2007

Retrospective-Age 17, The Era of the Sleepy Teenager

Don't you hate when your favorite tv show has a retrospective episode and you have to wait a whole week for the storyline to continue?

Well, that's what I'm currently doing on my blog. :) Except that although it's a look at my past, this material has never been published before, because I've taken it from an old prayer journal.

Age 17

This was the year when I was applying to colleges, taking tough classes, and generally not sleeping. And there was a significant lack of journaling.

Mon/Tues Dec.14, 1:30 a.m.

"I didn't want to stay up so late but I did. I've started dreading each new day because of having to get up early. But I'm realizing I should have a different attitude."

That's all. :) Apparently I was either too exhausted to write any more or couldn't decide what that "different attitude" was supposed to be.

1 comment:

  1. NICE "BLACK" SITE!

    In your April 26 blog "Looking Back" you mention "Bible Study."

    Just a tho't...

    DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

    See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

    http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

    Save or Print it to study.

    HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

    ReplyDelete

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...