Saturday, July 7, 2007

Washing windows

I think my relationship with my computer is finally growing stale. Due to a headache, I took a little timeout earlier and sat down with a book. And I realized that I had been missing out. I read a lot online, but it is not the same as sitting down and getting lost in a book. Somehow I have had less energy lately for writing, although I have many topics which I hope to address soon.



In the meantime, here's some of what I've been up to...today we washed windows at a local children's hospital. Sveta from church works there and invited us to help. We also met her co-workers, whom she has witnessed to. She requested that we pray for them.


A hospital room:


Lida hard at work.






In the cafeteria.



Hard-earned lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...