Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer weather

It's been a RAINY summer. Every day I set out a nicer outfit hoping for a change in the trend, but then after looking out the window I go back to the same long pants and heavier shoes.

This evening I noticed that it was raining out but that there was light showing through. Then I happened to look out the window a few minutes later to catch sight of the first rainbow I've seen all summer.

This is probably the ugliest rainbow photo ever taken, but if you look really hard, you can see it:



Just felt like sharing.

1 comment:

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...