Friday, October 23, 2009

A holiday and a fun blog

HAPPY CAPS LOCK DAY! DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING OR MAKING A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT? SO THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS TO BE USED *SPARINGLY.*

I actually don't use the caps lock button. I use the shift button instead. Nevertheless, I think the day is worth mentioning.

I found out via a blog where I landed while doing a search related to comic strips (to be explained later).

It turned out to be a quite entertaining blog on writing. Maybe the bits on publishing don't interest me, but I love all the grammar jokes and writing ideas. And the comic strips, of course! Check it out: http://www.inkygirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...